Unfortunately a small amount of addresses will get an error message when using My House. If you have a problem using this part of our site please email: email@example.com.
We are trying to get as much detail as possible so that we can reduce the number of people who have this problem. This can happen because you live in a new home or have yet to join the recycling scheme in the county and therefore your data is not on the system.
Apologies for any inconvenience, remember you can also email our contact centre on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01267 234567.
You can use My Nearest in two ways:
- You can search the whole county
- A location for which you have a postcode and an address.
- Click on a category heading
- Tick the box of the place you would like to view on the map
- Click on the icon on the map for further information
- Enter a postcode e.g. SA31 1JP
- Select an address from the list provided
- Click Go
- The map will move to this location and display a house icon at this location
- Follow the steps above to find places of interest on the map
How to pan/zoom on the map
Use your mouse pointer to click and drag the map to a new location. Double click your mouse to zoom in, or use your mouse wheel to zoom in / out. Alternatively, you can use the pan and zoom tools in the top left hand corner of the map.
How to change map
Click on the plus sign on the top right hand corner of the map to change between photo and standard map views.
Viewing additional information
Click on any of the icons on the map to view more information on that particular place. Before you can open another information box you have to close the one you have open by clicking on the red cross.
If you are experiencing problems using iLocal or have any suggestions on how we can improve this service please let us know, email: email@example.com